QuickBooks Business accounting software is one of the most widely used accounting software that simplifies operations and makes business easy for the businesses. Sometimes while using the software, we get an error code that ends up hindering our work.
One of the common QuickBooks Error 15215. The error code occurs mostly during data synchronization with the connected devices. The negative effect of this error code is that it interferes with the data synchronization process. And the format of the synchronized files will be different from the original file.
There can be more than one reason behind this error code. One of the most possible causes behind the QuickBooks Error 15215 is the incorrect installation of the QuickBooks software on the operating system. The file may not have loaded completely. QuickBooks Error 15215 can also appear when you update the software.
The error code may also display due to technical issues and configuration errors.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 15215
Here are some easy steps to fix the QuickBooks Error Code 15215:
- Always ensure you have opened the right file for sync. You can make use of an F2 key to verify the file.
- Visit Intuit Sуnс Mаnаgеr and tap on Organization File.
- Select the Company file area to trace the exact location of the company file in the adjust supervisor.
- The location of the company file should be the same on both Windows
- In case, the location varies, close the org files in the QuickBooks and open it in the remedy area
- Reset your sync manager and integrate the file record once more
- This way QuickBooks software error code is fixed
Note: In case the QuickBooks Error 15215 is not fixed by the application of the above procedure, you can call QuickBooks expert team for instant resolution.